Last Updated: June 10, 2022
1. This section refers to all products. If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by e-mail of the problem within 14 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
2. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us by email or at our contact address of the problem within 37 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
3. To refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose. We will usually refund any money received from you for the Products using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase. We will usually process the refund due to you as soon as reasonably possible and, in any case, within thirty (30) days of the day we received your cancellation or within thirty (30) days of the day we confirmed to you via letter or e-mail that you were entitled to a refund of the price of the Products.
4. Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause.
5. Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause.
6. Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
7. If you do not take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any delivery charges.
8. If you are not home when the Product is delivered, and you do not rearrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot we will contact you for further instructions and may charge you for storage costs and any further delivery costs.
9. If you enter incorrect details on your account, including but not limited to, your name, email address, delivery address and/or card details and you do not notify us within three (3) days of setting up the account, we will have no liability to you if your Products are not delivered to you.
10. We may end the contract for a Product at any time by writing to you if: (a) you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within seven (7) working days of us reminding you that payment is due; (b) you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the Products, including but not limited to delivery address or card details as required (c) you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the Products to you or collect them from us;
11. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 4 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for Products we have not provided but we may deduct reasonable compensation for the net costs we will incur as a result of your breaking the contract\
12. Vitalic will not assume responsibility nor liability for damaged products or delivery delays/problems when provided by third party organisations. Vitalic goods will not be refunded or exchanged if purchased through or provided by third party organisations, retailers, wholesalers or resellers. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-Site pages and other Sites that you visit and/or order from.